- Not every lead will become a client. As a salesperson, it’s prudent that you figure out who will convert into a client now, in the near future or not at all. These are the top basic questions to ask to help you verify the quality of the lead
Scroll for more content after video:
Most companies rely on the BANT sales qualification process:
To break this down for you better
What does BANT stand for?
- Budget – What is the prospect’s budget?
- Authority – Does the prospect have the decision-making authority or is she an influencer?
- Need – What is the prospect’s business need?
- Timeframe – In what timeframe will the prospect be implementing a solution?
The questions asked should sync with the framework above.
It’s crucial that you ask these as the top questions:
General Questions to ask prospects:
- What is your name, email and contact details?
- Company names and job title
BANT related questions
Budget Related Questions:
- Do you have a budget allocated to our services/products?
- What is your budget for our solution?
- Is the price range (of product/service) within the price range?
- Have you been using a similar product in the past?
Authority related questions
- Who will be using our product?
- Is there anyone else you would like to include in these discussions?
- Who first opted to use our solution/ product within the company
- What are your strongest pain points in regards to our service?
- One of the most common issues we keep hearing about service.product. Is this an issue for you?
- How urgent is the issue?
- What are timelines for seeing results?
These are some of the questions that we believe you can use to improve your sales leads qualification. Let us know what you think.
Subscribe for our newsletter for more content like this