Youtube is ranked the worlds 2nd most visited site only after google according to Alexa. It has over a billion people visiting the website every month. Over 80% of the buying decisions are made after watching a video. As a business, it becomes mandatory that you have a strong presence on Youtube. Here are some of the tips you should know.
Some common mistakes made by brands when growing YouTube communities
- Focusing on all traffic as opposed to relevant traffic. Traffic is only as important as its relevance to your business. Focus your efforts on getting relevant people as opposed to every one. You would rather have 1000 loyal fans than 10,000 random contacts.
Lets get to the pointers on how to get more views on YouTube
- Choose a good thumbnail. Thumbnails are great for attracting viewers to get a hint on what you talking about even before they click the video. This video highlights which free tools can help you make free custom thumbnail
- Make your title short and interesting. Take an example our channel is monkeypesa. Us having a title like monkeypesa tips on YouTube would never at any point get more views than “How to increase traffic/Views to your YouTube channel” because undoubtedly more people are looking for how to increase YouTube traffic as opposed to monkeypesa
- Pick tags that will be good for SEO: Your constituents are using YouTube as a search engine – so you should be too! Think about what your supporters are searching, and make sure those keywords are included in your video tags. Keep in mind that what people are searching for isn’t always an accurate description of the video.
- Create playlists: Playlists are instrumental in getting your extra content watched
- Use cards and end screens: Screens and cards are a good component to help increase your traffic to your other videos during and after watching your other videos.
- Write a good video description. In your video description, consider telling people a story instead of describing what’s happening in the video. Be entertaining, and remember that the description area is not the place to hit messaging points.
Please let us know if this helped increase your traction on your YouTube channel.
Dont forget to subscribe to our channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm2GHNQ69dtHScOcC2ngqJw