Bitpesa is a fintech company that leverages BTC crypto currency to facilitate cheaper and faster payments for individuals and companies in Africa and other Frontier Markets. The Company is headed by Elizabeth Rosalio.
It was Founded in 2013, BitPesa was the first blockchain company to be licensed by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority and follows stringent KYC practices
It supports Several currencies including:
How the platform works:
- Create an account with Bitpesa.co or via https://www.mybfx.co/login
- Select New transaction.
- Input the currency you would like to transfer with eg NGN to ZAR
- Then set how much you would like to transfer
- Include the recipients details that could be either bank account or Mobile money
- You would then be provided a module of payment either bank or mobile money depending on how much you are transferring
- Upon payment the transfer is completed
Company name: Bitpesa Ltd
CEO: Elizabeth Rosalio
MonkeyPesa is a Media and Software Technology company. We provide news, Data, Documentaries and are in development of business management platform launching in 2020 July.
It will be platform for any company to manage their Sales, marketing, Customer care, CRM and accounting all in one.
If you are interested in receiving Business news and updates in regards to product development simply Sign up for our newsletter here or
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel for News and Shows on Tech and Business in Africa https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm2GHNQ69dtHScOcC2ngqJw
Subscribe to newsletter: HERE